Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Best Ever" Brownies

[UPDATE 7/31/12: Recipe is up (brownies are outstanding!)


Just a quick study break and one time announcement. Because of final exams, there won't be any posts until late next week.

In the meantime, I've set up an Atom feed (below) for my blog if you want to keep up with it on Google Reader (or similar). Likewise, you can follow me on Twitter (@matteitelberg) for upcoming recipes.

Upcoming recipes, after finals are over, include these "best ever" brownies. Hyperbole? Yeah, probably. But they are really good. Three types of chocolate, including chocolate chips. Did I mention there's chocolate? 

Also, there are a couple recipes on the savory side: Rajma (Kidney Bean Curry), 10-Minute Oatmeal Pancakes, and Mushroom Bourguignon. 

Stay tuned!


1 comment:

  1. Now, that's what I call comfort food. :D Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete